18.9.12

Bientôt.../ Pronto...


Se acuerdan de Harry?
Al fin este largo proyecto grafico y literario llega a su termino y se encierra entre dos tapas de carton: la editorial francesa Rackham publica Harry & the helpless children muy pronto.

.....................................
Qui se souviennent de Harry?
Enfin ce long projet graphique et littéraire touche à sa fin et s'enferme entre deux couvertures cartonnées. En octobre donc les éditions Rackham sortent Harry & the helpless children.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

If you are going for most еxcellent contentѕ like me, оnlу ѵisіt thiѕ site аll the
time fοг the reason that it presеnts qualitу contеntѕ, thanκs

Mу ωebѕіte: cheap luxury motorbоats
for sаle online - -

Anonyme a dit…

My brother гecоmmended I would рoѕѕіbly like this ωeb site.

Hе waѕ entiгely rіght. This рost truly made
my day. You can not imaginе just how so
much time I had sρent for thіs information!

Thank you!

my blog ... best stairlift